Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's Almost Here! Are You Ready?

I am pumped! Bethel is closing ranks and getting our lives on track to better health! Many of you have committed to becoming a team member of Bethel's Biggest Loser. You are giving the next 13 weeks of your personal health to God. Bathe this journey in prayer for yourself and those in this battle with you. Prepare your mind with The Word and with a plan. You can't begin without a plan, so that is your homework. Get a plan for eating, and also for exercise.
Many of you are joining American Fitness or another gym...good for you! I will be looking for you, and you look for me. If you don't see me there, ask me when I am going and I will do the same for you. Accountability is key.
I am excited for this trip to begin. Pack your bags and let's go!
See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment