Monday, March 1, 2010

GOT A GOOD LOW-CAL RECIPE TO SHARE?

Hey Bethel's Biggest Loser Bloggers...
Does anyone have a good low-cal recipe that you could share with everyone? I know I am always out there looking for something new that I can make or eat that will fit into my diet plan. I know you are coming up with some good ones...so share. This post will be dedicated to recipes. It can be for any meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacks. I am looking forward to seeing what you have to share. Please include the calorie count per serving if you can.

See you at the scale

1 comment:

  1. You can make a lovely parfait-type breakfast or snack using low fat yogurt (I think that Dannon Light and Fit has the fewest calories per cup.), low-fat granola or museli, and fresh berries. It's just sweet enough and just crunchy enough to satisfy cravings, and it is good for you!

    ReplyDelete