Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Fitness Website!

Hey Bloggers...

Check out the new fitness website I posted on this page. It is called My Fitness Pal and it is fabulous! It takes the work out of figuring out your daily calories,and exercise. It keeps track of EVERYTHING for you and will even make a graph to chart your weight loss progress! What could be easier?
You can find it on the web at www.myfitnesspal.com or if you have an iphone, it is a free app. Check it out and let me know what you think!

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT! GET BUSY!

See you at the scale!

4 comments:

  1. Well I'm trying to pretend that my raw carrots are actually Doritos but it doesn't seem to be working. ;0 They say EAT TO LIVE--NOT LIVE TO EAT! But I think that statement might be a little overrated. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the crunch that is important...it's always good to eat something you can chew on for a while! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great website. Thanks for sharing it Cristie. Takes out alot of the guess work and it's really user friendly too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that it is easy. Glad you checked it out! Talk it up to your friends.

    ReplyDelete