Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today is a New Week...

I love watching the Olympics, don't you? What is your favorite event? I always like figure skating, but I find that wherever the action is...wherever the teams are exceling, that is what I want to be watching. It is exciting to see athletes do well and WOW everyone with their speed, skill, or tricks.
Truthfully...weight loss is sort of the same way. We like to watch the ones who seem to be having success. We ask them what they are doing to give them such good results. What diet tips do they have? What exercises are they doing? We look for inspiration from others. Great! Keep seeking out that inspiration if that is what keeps you focused and forward thinking. Don't get stuck in the rut of "Everyone else can do it but me." That is self-defeating. Think positive thoughts...put your own effort into it. Pray for discipline in your diet and exercise!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment